|Motorcycle Rider Training
of Fort Wayne Inc.
|BRC Class Requirements
Requirements and Information
*** For all courses without proper riding gear you will not be permitted to ride.
Motorcycle Rider Training of Indiana affirms it has completed all necessary requirements to be considered a
Motorcycle Operator Safety Education Course approved by the Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles for purposes of
IC 9-24-8-4 and is hereby authorized to issue skills and written tests waiver to any applicants that have
successfully completed the course.
• Cost: $100.00
• Age: You must be 15 1/2 years or older (under 18 requires signed parental waiver)
• No learners permit or license is required to take this course
• Motorcycles are provided for this course
• Students should provide the following gear: DOT helmet, eye protection, long sleeves, long pants(without holes),
full-finger gloves, and sturdy over-the-ankle footwear
• Successful completion of the course will waive the state skills and written test for licensing
• Successful completion of the course may qualify you for an insurance discount
• Students should arrive at least 15 minutes before the class begins
• There are no refunds and registration is NOT transferable.
• This course is pass or fail. MRT assumes no responsibility for any student completion of these
rider education courses. To complete the course you must attend all sessions and pass a written and riding evaluation.
|USED IN OUR TRAINING MOTORCYCLES